Thursday, July 24, 2008

An awful day

I just can't avoid for it to attack me and here it comes to attack me again today. It was really horrible feeling! Actually it started few days ago but it was fine at the very first thought. The nerve pain start from the lower back bone till the top of my head. Slowly it killing me and today is the day! Since last night I didn't get a good sleep because of the bone of my neck area has move so it hurts the nerve toward my brain. The blood vessels couldn't send enough of blood to the brain and there it cause the pain.
So...make a move to visit the Chinese traditional bone master to help me adjust back the bone location. Well, can say its better but still take sometimes. I took some pain killer too just to ease my pain faster. I can't do much work today just because of this and I can't think too much using my brain too. It hurts...badly. No one can understand my pain....really!

Common migraine is a disorder involving recurrent headaches, which may be accompanied by symptoms other than headache but which rarely include a preliminary warning (called an aura).
  • Migraine headaches affect about 6 out of 100 people
  • They are a common type of chronic headache
  • They most commonly occur in women and usually begin between the ages of 10 and 46. In some cases, they appear to run in families.
Migraines occur when blood vessels of the head and neck spasm or constrict, which decreases blood flow to the brain. Minutes to hours later, the blood vessels dilate (enlarge), resulting in a severe headache. Inflammation around the blood vessels also occurs in some cases.
  • Common migraine accounts for almost all migraine headaches
  • Common migraine may be accompanied by symptoms other than headache but only rarely includes any preceding symptoms (aura)

Migraine may also appear as classic migraine (a migraine preceded by other symptoms) and other rare forms. Multiple mechanisms trigger the spasm and subsequent blood vessel dilation.

I had no choice for taking the pain killer, and I knew it will hurt my brain and kidney. Since I took this pain killer, my brain start working slow and its kinda feeling like retarded. It took more time to relieve my pain because it kinda amused and feeling drozzy and vomitting.

Having this kind of pain not only will effect my daily life, my expression and health, but also my psycho part! I get irritated and frustrated easily. I can feel my heart beating faster than normal rate and I just can't get rid of it. I get anger easily and I can throw my temper easily to anybody. It just like psycho bomb that attacking my brain. I am going to be crazy if this continue to happen in my life. Oh Lord...please help me! Please take away my pain!!!

I had looked and tried for many many ways to cure my weakness, but I failed. Migraine had been attacking me for more than 10 years and it getting worst year by year. I just pray hard to get rid of it...

Migraine! Go away from me!

No comments: