Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weird weird feeling

Having kinda weird feeling recently. Felt boring sometimes but lazy to action. What kind of symptom is that? Could somebody tell me how to get away from this weird feeling?

Felt sick sometimes but I am ok actually. I wonder...

Felt hungry and can grab anything sometimes but just no appetite.

Felt vomit and so sick after eating.

Felt cold and warm but it's not cold or hot actually.

Felt so energetic when the weekend approach but come on...end up with feeling sick at home.

I felt helpless with my current situation...wonder why and wonder how???

Maybe Money will help me???
or maybe a bowl of this will help me better? A kolo mee?

or Teh C Ais?

By the way, is KimChi go well with porridge? Have anyone try it out yet? Maybe this will help...

Continue to feel dizzy, blur, tired, boring, sick...

No comments: