Monday, June 8, 2009

Beef Noodles @ Jalan Song

Saw this newly opened beef noodles outlet in the newspaper which located at Jalan Song, behind Starbucks or opposite to SCR Express building.

What attracted me from the newspaper advertise was the price...

My another food hunter companion and I went in on Saturday morning which was public holiday as well to check this new opened food outlet. When we walked closed to the outlet, I told myself that I might make a wrong move to the outlet, because I saw less people dine there but my food hunter companion told to tried it up since we were there. We stepped in and order two drinks...soy bean and chinese tea, the chinese tea cost RM0.80 only. The soy bean taste good, not too sweet though and the chinese tea is thick enough for me.
Soy Bean & Chinese Tea
And we ordered the beef noodles that advertised as on the banner outside the outlet...
here comes the beef noodles
The portion not that big but it's enough for my breakfast.
Don't miss this two special sauce...
Surprisingly, the taste had impressed me! Out of my expectation! It's like the long lost taste that I had been looking for many years.

The interior deco...
Outside scene of the outlet...
The banner that attracted me...
It cost only RM3.30 per bowl of beef noodles + soup. The beef slices was worth enough for the price. Total spent for two...not more than RM10!!! The price only available from 8am - 11am everyday. No harm to try folks! Its worth!

No comments: