Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kuching Food Fair 2008

Every year around this time, Kuching is busy with verities events and Kuching Festival Food Fair is the most famous in town which people has been waiting every year. I had been to Food Fair early for this year and I found that the setting of the booth still maintain the same as previous year but I didn't find my favourite crispy salted chicken stall this year. :-(

Only one stall selling my favourite taiwanese famous finger food this year but it taste so not nice and it is expensive. Few small pieces cost RM5! Year by year, the price of the foods for the food fair going up and that is why my mood to go there decrease year by year. Oh well, I might be going there for less than 5 times for the whole month every year but I guess it will going less if nothing can cheer me up there.

Not like pass year, those are still fresh and new for most of us. Especially the foods...goods...etc but not this year. Hemm...

*Main entrance
*garden
*the fountain*the stage
*the car booth (I want to buy this car...just if I got money)
*the stall
*then walk home like a pointless kid
Anyway, the fair started on 1st August this year and will end on 24th August. No harm for a visit there.

No comments: