Sunday, May 3, 2009

Laksa Homemade Edition

What a fruitful Sunday. Went for breakfast with siblings and had a very good rest and relax at home for the rest of the day. My brother decided to cook laksa for dinner which he had planned for long time ago, I bought laksa paste (double swallow brand), coconut powder and vermicelli last night, went to buy some chicken breast meat and bean sprout this morning for the preparation of homemade laksa.

When I wake up after a nap in the afternoon, my brother had already prepared half of the ingredients.

The laksa gravy...
The vermicelli...
Steamed Shrimp (brought all the way from Bintangor).
Bean SproutThe outcome...
Yummy!!! I got gastric pain after that because of the coconut power. I love laksa but I just can't take much. I had taste laksa cook with milk but not so delicious compare with coconut. What should I do? Any suggestion?

No comments: