Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lunch @ Asian Recipe Cafe

Happened to had lunch with my colleagues at Asian Recipe Cafe which situated at Premier 101 the other day to celebrate one of my colleague's birthday. Rumors telling that the foods taste good so make a move there just for a try.
*Nice utensil
*hot drink
*long menu
*birthday star
Here comes the order...
*birthday girl's tom yam fried rice
Ranking: 4 /5
*my fried vermicelli
Ranking: 3 /5
*my colleague's fried noodles
Ranking: 1 /5
It actually combines with two types of noodles but it doesn't taste like I imagine, sorry to say that. One more...the kimchi
Seriously I don't like it because it's taste too sweet for me. I still prefer the one imported from Korea where you can get it from Choice Daily Super Market which cost slightly expensive than any others than can get from Kuching. Total damage for the lunch cost almost RM30 just for the lunch for three.

Asian Recipe Cafe

Address:
Sublot 13, Premier 101, Jalan Tun Jugah, 93350 Kuching.
Tel: 016 – 886 2265

No comments: